Social aspects of a club are as important as what takes place on track.
This can come in many forms, but some ideas are as follows:
- Start of year Celebration at track (can double as a working bee/family fun day)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Enter a team weekly in a local Trivia Night
- Conduct your own Trivia Night as a club fundraiser
- Family day out at an amusement park/family centre
- End of Year Christmas Celebration doubling as Club Championship Presentation
Many of these ideas can be achieved with assistance from local establishments that can offer space for your functions or indeed come on board as a club sponsor – remember, it doesn’t ALWAYS have to involve four wheels and an engine!