If you fail to plan, you plan to fail – it is a mantra in business and life – and a kart club is no different!
You need to have an understanding on the direction of your club and the policies that you have in place right across the board and this section will assist with that.
Whilst developing a plan doesn’t need to be an extensive document, some vital areas that should be considered by the Board or Committee are as follows – and by no means is this an exhaustive list!:
- Membership Recruitment
- Membership Retention
- Officials plan for each race meeting
- Race Meeting structure – Supplementary Regulations, Entries, Race Day
- Canteen plan
- Racetrack and Venue Maintenance
- Communication Plan – to Members and the outside world
- Race Meeting structure – dates, formats, Club Championships
- Outside events – Presentation Ceremonies, Social events/fundraisers, Working bees